Photo via: aburstofbeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- How to stencil – Easy to use registration marks guide your stenciling for the perfect pattern lined up every time! Starry Moroccan Night Stencil by Royal Design Studio
- 8 tried and true ways to distress your furniture like a pro!
- Have you wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to chalk paint? Heres a step by step DIY chalk paint tutorial that shows you how to pain furniture. It also shares our favorite parts of chalk paint, and why we would use it again. Have you tried chalk paint before?
- Last week on the blog, I shared a Rustic Tree Branch Desk DIY, that Brandon built and finished. The photos I took didnt quite show off the rustic, distressed finish like I wanted, so I am sharing some close up photos today of the finish as well as how we created a weathered wood gray finish. We tested out a few different combinations to get a more gray washed looked. Ultimately, we decided on using a combination of stain and white washed paint (paint mixed with water) to achieve a…
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- I started my career in banking having spent two years doing equity research while a student at the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City. At the same time, I was interested in entrepreneurship and knew that I really wanted to dive into the tech scene. So just before I graduated, I switched gears, leaving the financial world …
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control! | decorbytheseashore.com
- The Magnolia Home Paint collection from designer Joanna Gaines and KILZ is full of so many classic paint colors, you’ll have a hard time choosing just one! Mix timeless neutral colors like One Horn White and Carter Crème with brighter colors like Vine Ripened Tomato and Olive Grove. Explore the collection of 150 unique shades to create the perfect color palette for your home.
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Old handwritten family recipe cards too often spend most of their time hidden away in boxes. Why not turn your most treasured handwritten recipes into beautiful, useful tea towels that can be displayed and enjoyed every day? The Spoonflower blog has a tutorial on how to do it using their custom fabric printing service.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com