Photo via: newtoncustominteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips and ideas on how to make your next spray painting furniture DIY a success. Check out this step by step tutorial with video.
- How To Paint Furniture – Tips For Getting A Smooth FInish
- How To Paint Furniture – Tips For Getting A Smooth Finish from NewtonCustomInteriors.com
- How to create a Smooth Finish Painting Furniture
- On this project, the materials used are recycled materials like small milk cartons and old plastic food containers. See video and written instructions here==> | Make Your Own DIY Cement Planter | http://gwyl.io/make-diy-cement-planter/
- An easy step-by-step tutorial for finishing raw wood or furniture. With this technique you can apply a Farmhouse Style Finish to your next DIY project.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets on how to paint a room fast, yet producing first-rate results. You can easily master these techniques too, and get a professional-looking finish.
- Learn how to build a DIY wooden grill caddy for all of your grilling tools and seasonings with some simple know-how and a few tools. For this project, you’ll need a circular saw, brad nailer, and paint or wood stain for personalization. Click through for the steps to make your own carrier.
- How to change your tired, oak kitchen cabinets to a dark Walnut stain. theMagicBrushinc.coms video has step-by-step instructions, products and trade secrets.
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.