Photo via: newtoncustominteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Paint Furniture – Tips For Getting A Smooth FInish
- How To Paint Furniture. Learn how to get a smooth finish for your next painting project. Detailed video and written instructions.
- How to create a Smooth Finish Painting Furniture
- please allow 2-3 weeks for completion. thanks Mail holder is fully adjustable and ties with heavy jute cord. Large enough for those little over sized pieces of mail Cork board measures approx. 12 x 7 with decorative black screws. Note pad is 6 x 4 and hangs from a rustic metal clip. **** Note pads will now be solid white not the yellow lined. Mason jar shelf measures 11 x 3.5 and jar is easily removable and included. Stained in Dark Walnut and lightly distressed. Finished with a quality antique wax for a smooth matte finish. This item may also be painted in your choice of color. Please leave me your color choice at checkout. 3 black hooks for keys. Measures…23.5 high by 11 wide.. Comes ready to hang….
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- Painting: How to Paint a Room Fast… Awesome tips from a pro painter. Definitely something I will pin for later.
- cat litter tray furniture – this is a good idea. It would stop most of the cat dirt from getting out
- How to Whitewash Brick – keep this for a later reference :). Good tips about removing paint if you put too much on
- DIY: How to Transform a Free Farm Table and Chairs – a table and mismatched chairs were given a new look with paint, stain and fabric. The tables finish is awesome! – via My Creative Days
- Tips and tricks to keep your painted furniture from peeling and scratching. Paint Peeling Fix | Peeling Paint Repair | Peeling Paint Fix
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …