Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you love your country? Why not show it through your DIY projects, like this American flag coffee table! This pallet coffee table was built by a U.S Army Engineering Corp officer during his deployment in the Middle East. If he did it with limited tools in a desert, you can definitely do it, too! Learn how this patriotic coffee table was built by heading over to our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/b2fp Are you willing to take the challenge of building a coffee table with your own c
- DIY baseboard tutorial with printable cheat sheet of cuts and terms. Shows how to install your own baseboards with tips and tricks the pros use.
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Tips and Tricks for Sharpie Marker Mugs. A must read if you plan to add a sharpie design to a mug! Lots of great info.
- Tips + Tricks for Decorating with Baskets: Come see this pretty family room that is livable, functional and still pretty! Lots of home decor ideas including an easy gallery wall!
- I came across this really interesting sun-catcher on . I love this site! I love sharing on it and I love to find nifty little creations that I can do at home myself. As you all I know I love to craft anything I can get my hands on. My first day on Pinterest I…
- lots to choose from, but watch your color! various waxes, how to use them, pros and cons
- DIYers and pros share their design and how-to tips, with photos of reader-built home bars. Learn how to build a classic wood bar top, install a beer tap and more.
- Afraid to Paint Kitchen Cabinets? – This DIY might not be as bad as you think, With some tips, tricks, and info you can be on your way to new cabinets in no time. Your kitchen will look fresh and updated without a complete remodel. Plus, its an inexpensive option. Salvage Sister and Mister
- How to mud drywall like a pro! Great tutorials with lots of pictures.
- 16 of Our Best Painting Tips and Tricks: Paint fast – and clean! http://www.familyhandyman.com/painting/tips/painting-tips-and-tricks