Photo via: howtobuildit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Painting: How to Paint a Room Fast… Awesome tips from a pro painter. Definitely something I will pin for later.
- How to caulk like a pro
- How to mud drywall like a pro! Great tutorials with lots of pictures.
- 8 tried and true ways to distress your furniture like a pro!
- DIY~ Ombre paint project~ Make your home stylish from the floor to ceiling with a freshly painted ombré wall.
- Crisp baseboards and molding make a wall paint shine. Repairing and caulking baseboards doesnt have to be scary with these pro tips!
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Last week on the blog, I shared a Rustic Tree Branch Desk DIY, that Brandon built and finished. The photos I took didnt quite show off the rustic, distressed finish like I wanted, so I am sharing some close up photos today of the finish as well as how we created a weathered wood gray finish. We tested out a few different combinations to get a more gray washed looked. Ultimately, we decided on using a combination of stain and white washed paint (paint mixed with water) to achieve a…
- How to paint trim like the pros do. Love this site. Lots of tips and tricks
- How to Install a Tongue-and-Groove Plank Ceiling – DIY Network (We did this in our sunroom. But since we were covering a damaged ceiling, we skipped the furring strips step and glued the planks directly to the ceiling with a couple of finishing nails from a staple gun to hold them up until the glue dried. This really sped up the process and we knocked the whole thing out in a day. Then we primed/painted and installed trim. Its holding up well and looks great!)
- How to plank a popcorn ceiling. Great ideas, and honest opinions.