Photo via: thethrillzofhillz.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a cute and thoughtful ‘Will You Be My Bridesmaid?’ DIY gift idea: ask your besties to be a part of your big day by attaching your request to a bottle of their favorite bottle of wine. Remember when I told you about the “Will You Be My Groomsman / Best Man” whiskey bottles with bow ties and free printable personalized labels that I made for the Amazing Connections™ Official
- It’s easy to get the luxurious look of stainless steel subway tile in your kitchen. With ACP decorative backsplash tile, you can simply peel and stick the panels to your walls. They’re flexible and easy to cut when you need a custom fit. Plus, you can choose from a variety of trim pieces to fit your style. Click through to see them at The Home Depot!
- Most DIYers can install an entire room of laminate flooring in one day. Most laminate flooring comes in planks that simply snap together with a tongue-and-groove system. The planks can be cut with a circular saw or hand saw, too. Click through for the step-by-step!
- wine bottles = jewelry display diy, Would b good o add sand to help with tipping
- How cool is this shelving unit made of wine bottles and wood?
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What More
- Learn to cut glass and build your own modern mirrors with this DIY tutorial! A simple way to re-use those old mirrors and turn them into something sleek and beautiful! Love the natural wood accents!
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- DIY $10 Wine Bottle Wall Vase
- Great use of an old rake to store wine bottles. More home storage ideas…
- Rustic Wall Mount Wine Rack with 5 Glass Holder and Shelf on Etsy, $65.00
- Patio is also an important component part of your summer life. Just think how cool and cosy it is that play with your families or entertain guests in a beautiful patio with flowers and trees! So it’s time to upgrade your patio. It’s not difficult. You can plant some flowers with different colors that makes …