Photo via: themountainviewcottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- Ah the farmhouse life. I’ve loved farmhouses since spending my childhood at my grandparents’ house. Since then, I’ve always looked for subtle ways to bring that beautiful and relaxing country look into my home. Well, now you can bring it into yours as well. I spent a bit of time on this…
- Spring is here in northern MN, I started my seedlings, I donated to the monarchs for milkweed and cold started them and I have myself a new rocking chair!
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- I started my career in banking having spent two years doing equity research while a student at the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City. At the same time, I was interested in entrepreneurship and knew that I really wanted to dive into the tech scene. So just before I graduated, I switched gears, leaving the financial world …
- This specific beautiful wooden sign was originally made with 100 year old Wisconsin barn wood and an old farmhouse window frame and was sold at a local vintage sweet shop. It can be replicated and customized for you! A rich walnut-stained sign makes a statement in any room!! This sign is rustic in feel but modern in style. It is a great blend of shabby and chic. We embrace the imperfections of the knotty planks….we dont turn away a knot or uneven plank. This specific framed sign is sold and…
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie