Photo via: iluv-luxury.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- washing pillows – should do TWICE A YEAR! (+ how to make yellow pillows white again…Martha Stewart)
- Prevent a cabin-style room from becoming too literal with a contemporary accent color. Here, a modern red floral pattern featured on several throw pillows and a cozy club chair balance a woven seagrass rug and crisp white siding. /
- Hand Embroidered Black and White Wishing Symbols Pennant
- Glitter Light Switch Plates
- HGTV says if you mix a gallon of glue with glitter, then paint with it the glue will dry clear… Bam!! Glitter wall!!
- Painted and glitter dipped mason jar as a makeup brush holder. Cute!
- DIY glitter mason jar tutorial.
- These DIY no sew throw pillows are made with a quick and easy hack: from canvas shopping bags! 3 minutes, 4 dollars or less and you have adorable pillows.
- THESE ARE DARLING! Popular and SUPER affordable DIY bandana pillows from heatherednest.com Great for indoors or outdoors, as used in her sons fishing/camping/outdoor adventure boys bedroom
- Turn fabric into pillows – tack 3 corners together with the button and 1 corner with elastic loop. no sewing!
- Cami from Tidbits had the idea to cozy-up her home with some pillows made from chunky repurposed sweaters. A very cozy way to celebrate winter!
- A wicker catch-all adds a rustic touch to a bedroom and creates an instant way to store pillows with ease. If you get one thats big enough, you can add throw blankets to the basket as well. Click through for more on this and other bedroom throw pillow storage ideas.