Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Afraid to Paint Kitchen Cabinets? – This DIY might not be as bad as you think, With some tips, tricks, and info you can be on your way to new cabinets in no time. Your kitchen will look fresh and updated without a complete remodel. Plus, its an inexpensive option. Salvage Sister and Mister
- Refinishing my kitchen cabinets cost me less than $100 dollars! It was hard work but worth it. Im a single mom with a very busy corporate job and managed to do this by myself. You can too! Check out the step by step instructions at http://www.monicawantsit.com/2012/02/staining-oak-cabinets-espresso-color.html
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- How to Clean Grease From Kitchen Cabinet Doors. Grease stains have a tendency to go unnoticed, allowing them to build up to seemingly impossible proportions. This grime can damage the wood of your cabinets if allowed to remain for a long period of time. However, as unpleasant as these stains may seem, they are easily remedied. Try the most gentle…
- How to apply Rust-Oleum RockSolid Metallic Garage Floor Coating. Step by step photo tutorial makes this an easy DIY process sponsored
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. The easiest DIY way to hang patio lights.
- 10 steps to paint your kitchen cabinets the easy way – an easy tutorial anyone can use!
- a collection of do-it yourself window box planter ideas to spark some building motivation. They all include links to the detailed step by step plans – so if you are inspired to build your own, be sure to check them out.
- When you are going to redecorate your outdated kitchen, the first thing that comes to mind is to change all the furniture, tiles, the counter, appliances or everything. And of course that costs a lot of money and if you can afford it, then go ahead.
- This x sliding barn door console is one of my favorite builds so far. I don’t have plans for it but if it’s something you want to attempt, check out @knockoffwood for all kinds of step by step plans!…