Photo via: theownerbuildernetwork.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In the warm summer evenings, most of us like to spend quality time with family or friends in our yards or patios. The fresh air, soothing breeze, campfire, cozy seating area or even an outdoor bar will let you have a pleasant summer night. If you’re still looking for something to boost your outdoor space, […]
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Transform an ugly bathroom countertop with paint! I did this to our bathroom vanity in 2011 and the finish is still as tough and durable as ever. If youd like a new look but dont have a lot of money, this is the way to go!
- A big metal letter, probably from an old outdoor sign, and a recycled door, make a totally cool industrial desk in this home office space. Big A! Im digging this! Glass instead of a door though! mderr
- A wicker catch-all adds a rustic touch to a bedroom and creates an instant way to store pillows with ease. If you get one thats big enough, you can add throw blankets to the basket as well. Click through for more on this and other bedroom throw pillow storage ideas.
- Our master closet from this plan! | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White – Love the idea of the shelving being set up like that on 2 walls and then one section for coats and dresses on the back wall! On the back wall for dresses raise the bar so that my shoe rack can go underneath! This is my plan
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- Its summer time, show your love of flip flops with this great welcome wreath! So bright and cheerful for a summer wreath or door hanger. Would look great on a pool deck or back porch as well! Includes some added butterflies and flowers. Measures about 18 inches across and 8 inches tall. ***All orders are made to order and may vary slightly from the picture. Contact me to start your custom order. ***Expedited orders are available for an additional charge. See listing for “Jump to the head of the line” ***Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. To find out more about me or ADCM Design please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav To find more items like this please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign?section_id=15762819&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
- Outdoor bar made with wood pallets