Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy to build, Mid-Century inspired daybed is the perfect way to create a cozy place to relax and welcome guests too! Find the free building plans, video tutorial and instructions below. We had an unused corner in our basement that was ideal for this type of set up, but of course, you can build just …
- a collection of do-it yourself window box planter ideas to spark some building motivation. They all include links to the detailed step by step plans – so if you are inspired to build your own, be sure to check them out.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Build a DIY Sliding Barn Door Console to hide your TV and add tons of storage that is perfect for any room. Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Ana White | Build a Shoe Shrine Shelves | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Learn how to build a DIY bookshelf inspired by Anthropologie with a few supplies from the hardware store. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse.
- Build your own Industrial Farmhouse Dining set for only $115 in lumber with free plans and a how-to video! This entire dining area is DIY!!
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Building your own furniture may seem like a complicated project that only seasoned handcrafters would be able to do. Indeed, some pieces of furniture may require elaborate plans, well thought out and thorough work to complete. If woodworking is not your forte but you still want to try building something for your home, you can start …
- This sliding barn door hidden study is perfect for creating an office space when you dont have the room! Easy to customize and perfect for so many rooms! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- In the past weve sung the praises of a few deceptively simple IKEA designs with a plethora of uses. Today its a turn for the LACK wall shelf unit, which is a much more versatile piece than you might think. By twisting and turning and stacking it, you can put this $49 shelf to work in your home in myriad ways.