Photo via: naturewalkz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- A small kitchen is a problem of many homes. Tiny kitchen always seems crowded and often messy for the simple reason that it is difficult to organize your cooking tools and food. But don’t let a small space get you down. Here we have a round-up of 28 hacks will help you de-clutter, maximize kitchen space …
- I dont know about you, but my daughter and I start to go a little stir crazy at this time of year. We try to get out as much as possible, but sometimes with th
- This is a very smart wooden pallet cabinet. Its design is pretty slim, it is tall stature wise, it has got various drawers and multiple storage portions on the front of wooden cabinet. Use it for placing your clothes, shoes, or whatever you want to place inside.
- This bathroom flush sign would be a great addition to your home décor or even a great gift. It is approximately 13.5 X 7 (give or take 1/2 inch) and comes with a saw tooth hanger (unattached) for wall placement. Because natural wood is used, each piece is different. I dont hide any of the woods imperfections (knots, rings, etc.) as I believe this just adds character. Note: Colors may vary due to resolution/settings on your monitor, phone, or tablet. Your items will be shipped via USPS, and you will receive a tracking number once it ships. Find us on Facebook for updates on new items, sells & more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHandmadeFarmhouse/
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. This simple craft table solves your organizing problems: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bik3 Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- So many pallets are piled in the yard or threw away by you. Have you thought that it’s an utter waste? In fact, you can recycle them such as storage. Luckily, some creative ideas come up with by us help you to make best use out of such wasted piece of wood for storage. For […]
- Use hanging organizers to keep closets free of clutter. With just a few dollars, your closet can go from a disorganized mess to this:
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…