Photo via: jennasuedesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $30 DIY Sofa/Console Table Tutorial | Jenna Sue Design Blog
- Layering Up: A lot of pergolas will only have one layer of overhead beams – say going in a vertical direction. One way of adding more shade and roofing to the pergola is to add another level of beams – this time going in the horizontal direction as seen in picture (1). Going Natural: A […]
- TOP BLACK PAINT COLORS for any room in the home! Paint Color roundup by Jenna Burger Design, www.jennaburger.com
- Easy DIY Remodel Projects • Ideas & Tutorials for projects like backsplash, drywall, floors, faux wood beam, sliding barn door etc….
- While hanging our faux brick panels up in the playroom/guest room I happened to look down and see the grotesque window tracks. I remembered that I hadnt cleaned this particular window when we moved in over two years ago, since this room wasnt going to be used that much.
- Faux Succulent Mug Planter. Dont throw out chipped or stained mugs. Use them to create faux succulent mug planters.
- Easy and inexpensive way to create a faux boxwood wreath for your home decor.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- How to Build a Fabulous Floating Deck • Ideas, tips and tutorials!
- How to Build a Simple Chevron Outdoor Privacy Wall
- DIY Project: How to Build a Back Yard Fire Pit! @Brittany Horton Horton Horton Horton Horton Patraw lets do this today
- How to build wood working DIY do it yourself hanging flower and planter boxes for your windows or anywhere with sisal rope