Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- diy laundry pedestal, cleaning tips, diy, laundry rooms, storage ideas, woodworking projects, This laundry pedestal is one of my favorite builds so far It not only saves me from having to bend over searching for lost socks in the dryer but my kids can now sort their own laundry in the labeled baskets
- The Dremel® Moto-Saw offers a compact and easy solution for making detailed cuts in various materials, including wood, plastic, metal and more. This portable tool is easy to store, set up and operate. An auto-tensioning feature keeps the blade taut and ready to cut so you don’t have to make blade adjustments. Plus, its slim, ergonomic handle with comfort grip provides control in any cutting position.
- DIY Rustic Jewelry Hanger. Easy Home Decor Projects and Ideas. This hanger can also be used as a vintage organizer in your entrance for your bags, keys, and outerwear. The Flying Couponer. Recycling and Upcycling.
- Moving from one home to another can be overwhelming, especially when it means relocating to a new state. But your… Continue reading.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT and ‘Like’ it on facebook so you’ll always be able to find it. It’s amazing that a few simple adjustments to the way you hang your curtains can transform an entire room. Raising the height of the curtain rod, along with extending the width of the curtains …
- Patio is also an important component part of your summer life. Just think how cool and cosy it is that play with your families or entertain guests in a beautiful patio with flowers and trees! So it’s time to upgrade your patio. It’s not difficult. You can plant some flowers with different colors that makes …
- Our master closet from this plan! | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White – Love the idea of the shelving being set up like that on 2 walls and then one section for coats and dresses on the back wall! On the back wall for dresses raise the bar so that my shoe rack can go underneath! This is my plan
- We all have some photo that we want to keep forever. We can make a photo frame for it. It can make the photo look as important in the eyes of others as it is to us, or it could be a gift! You can find bellow how to make a simple photo frame. The materials that you need are: white cardboard / black or colored, ruler, pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and decorative colored paper and cardboard. Prepare an A4 size cardboard and choose the middle. In the first half, draw with the pencil a diamond…