Photo via: media.bookbub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- Add a touch of romance to your home with this Key to my Heart Rustic Wood Sign! Find the tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips!!!
- Add some creative charm in your home with an old window! Here are some Repurposed Window Ideas that you can get inspiration from, for your own original project!
- A wicker catch-all adds a rustic touch to a bedroom and creates an instant way to store pillows with ease. If you get one thats big enough, you can add throw blankets to the basket as well. Click through for more on this and other bedroom throw pillow storage ideas.
- 12 Wooden Pallet Signs Guaranteed to Add Rustic Charm
- Keep Your Deposit. 20 Decorating Tips for Renters >> http://www.hgtv.com/design/decorating/design-101/20-stylish-ways-to-upgrade-your-rental-pictures?soc=pinterest
- Add rustic, down-home flair to your living space with these Country Living Home Accents. The multipurpose set helps you get creative with your storage units. Th
- What a fabulous rustic addition to any home! Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself, or both! This Mason jar change organizer can be used anywhere in your home for added rustic decor. Dimensions
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post