Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a Cabinet Door. Its easier than you think! Learn how!
- Learn how to make your own DIY Monogram Initial Sign. It is easier than you think! Follow this step-by-step tutorial with photos to make your own!
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- In the past weve sung the praises of a few deceptively simple IKEA designs with a plethora of uses. Today its a turn for the LACK wall shelf unit, which is a much more versatile piece than you might think. By twisting and turning and stacking it, you can put this $49 shelf to work in your home in myriad ways.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Our new Sketch collection frame would be a PERFECT fit in any craft room with its fun, chalkboard finish! Use it to custom frame peg boards like this one, memo boards, cork boards, or even chalkboards – then, the whole thing is a usable surface. Brilliant!
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Matthias over at Woodgears.ca has done a series of videos detailing the custom wooden tool holders he built to reorganize his workshop. You can see images
- Learn how to make an envelope pillow with this step-by-step video. An easy way to change the look of your room by changing out your pillows!
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. Pinning this for kristan!
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- Afraid to Paint Kitchen Cabinets? – This DIY might not be as bad as you think, With some tips, tricks, and info you can be on your way to new cabinets in no time. Your kitchen will look fresh and updated without a complete remodel. Plus, its an inexpensive option. Salvage Sister and Mister