Photo via: leopardspotsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY grey diamonds dining room makeover paint job! | Life in the Barbie Dream House Blog
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- Ive never thought about having my dishes and serving platters in a walk-in pantry. This is happening!!!
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- $30 DIY Sofa/Console Table Tutorial | Jenna Sue Design Blog
- Kid-sister site The Snug keeps us in the loop on whats trending in DIY and decor. Whats hot right now? Space-saving barn doors that dont break the ban…
- How to Organize Your Room with Style in 10 Steps – FROY BLOG – Woven Laundry Basket
- 18 Ideas to Organize and Display Travel Mementos With Style
- Elegant, luxurious, glamourous. The chic Paris collection combines lavish design with smart organizational features and indulgent comfort to create your dream bedroom. Each piece is crafted of pine solids and birch veneers and rendered in a stunning champagne finish. Mirrored accents and molding details lend a stylish touch, while turned legs and chrome finished hardware complete the upscale feel of each piece. Shop this bedroom and more now!
- We recently were working on a home design, and one of the issues was that there was need for a guest room. Unfortunately, both extra rooms needed to be used as a home office. Solution, Murphy beds! For those of you in the dark about what a Murphy bed is, it’s a wall bed that folds …
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.