Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Y’all, I am BEYOND excited to show you the exterior home makeover that Cy and I did with Lowe’s last week near Nashville, Tennessee. Cy and I LOVE a good makeover, and this one made a HUGE difference in the exterior of a home. Now let me back it up a little bit…. Remember …
- Red, White and Blue Bandana Flag Wreath Craft Idea I love decorating our home for the 4th of July so its no surprise that I would have a Red, White and Blue Bandana Flag Wreath at my front door! I might go a bit overboard though with with table decorations and red, white & blue salt shakers though. I have to make cute little desserts just like these Red, White and Blue Brownie Bites too. Nah, its fun though! I live in the country so not many people (except friends that visit) get to see my front door. My house cannot
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- It is amazing what you can do for a little bit of money, effort and time! Such a transformation, and ANYONE could do this! DamageFreeDIY @commandbrand spon
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Ah the farmhouse life. I’ve loved farmhouses since spending my childhood at my grandparents’ house. Since then, I’ve always looked for subtle ways to bring that beautiful and relaxing country look into my home. Well, now you can bring it into yours as well. I spent a bit of time on this…
- DIY UPGRADE- add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint and voila.. easy/cheap faux amazing thick baseboards!
- Christmas lights can look a bit tacky and unpolished when used as décor on their own. However, this woman elevates the look and its SO covet-worthy.
- I want to do this to each door in the hallway. Each door a bit different but the same color scheme.
- Combine ocean hues with modern decor and you get this relaxing blend of style and charm. Check out how you can use Bali Bliss to transform your every room of your home with this beautiful teal paint color.