Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Do you love your country? Why not show it through your DIY projects, like this American flag coffee table! This pallet coffee table was built by a U.S Army Engineering Corp officer during his deployment in the Middle East. If he did it with limited tools in a desert, you can definitely do it, too! Learn how this patriotic coffee table was built by heading over to our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/b2fp Are you willing to take the challenge of building a coffee table with your own c
- CURTAINS :: Hang curtains the new way! Scrap wood from an old bench, cheap hooks from Home Depot sheer curtains from IkEA. LOVE this!!!
- How to make your own book! I love how he says that he uses this method to make his own spellbooks. Thats what I would use it for!
- I love this idea and will incorporate the drawer knobs and tin box into my jewelry frames from now on.
- DIY Dining room table with 2×8 boards (4.75 each for $31.00) from Lowes This is the coolest website!!! If you love Pottery Barn but cant spend the money, this website will give you tons of inspiration.
- This Incredible sign says it all! These are hand painted, lightly sanded and made from new wood right here in the heartland of America, then the wording and top seal coat is applied by our expert staf
- Layering Up: A lot of pergolas will only have one layer of overhead beams – say going in a vertical direction. One way of adding more shade and roofing to the pergola is to add another level of beams – this time going in the horizontal direction as seen in picture (1). Going Natural: A […]
- Afraid to Paint Kitchen Cabinets? – This DIY might not be as bad as you think, With some tips, tricks, and info you can be on your way to new cabinets in no time. Your kitchen will look fresh and updated without a complete remodel. Plus, its an inexpensive option. Salvage Sister and Mister
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!