Photo via: dearlillieblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Easy to follow tutorial on how to paint wood furniture. This tutorial also includes a list of must have items to help you create a gorgeous finished look.
- diy laundry pedestal, cleaning tips, diy, laundry rooms, storage ideas, woodworking projects, This laundry pedestal is one of my favorite builds so far It not only saves me from having to bend over searching for lost socks in the dryer but my kids can now sort their own laundry in the labeled baskets
- Its summer time, show your love of flip flops with this great welcome wreath! So bright and cheerful for a summer wreath or door hanger. Would look great on a pool deck or back porch as well! Includes some added butterflies and flowers. Measures about 18 inches across and 8 inches tall. ***All orders are made to order and may vary slightly from the picture. Contact me to start your custom order. ***Expedited orders are available for an additional charge. See listing for “Jump to the head of the line” ***Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. To find out more about me or ADCM Design please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav To find more items like this please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign?section_id=15762819&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Easy plant hanger DIY Youll need a ring of some sort and four strands of rope twice the length as you want your plant hanger to become. Fold the ropes on the middle and apply to the ring as the pictures showing. Gather the rope in four pairs. Tie a knot
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Ok, this is a must do! Daddy is gonna LOVE all these projects I have found for him! But seriosuly, we dont have any extra room in out closet-like bathroom! Changes coming soon! stopmakingexcuses pintowin BLACKandDECKER
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Here are some cool and creative ways geeks have repurposed everyday things.
- Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love the serene look of this foyer. Also great idea for the wreath hangar (I could see changing up the decor to hang on this curtain rod).