Photo via: dodiys.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- This x sliding barn door console is one of my favorite builds so far. I don’t have plans for it but if it’s something you want to attempt, check out @knockoffwood for all kinds of step by step plans!…
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- how to build your own sliding door for only $40….hmmm this makes me think of all those great sliding barn doors Ive seen on pinterest – hearty-home.com
- LOVE this $80 Pottery Barn inspired console table behind the couch.
- I love this china mosaic. I think the back of shelves is an area I need to consider
- I love this look for a wall behind a couch or somewhere in a living/dining room.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Shabby chic TV stand. I think I like this dresser refurb the best! Two shelves and then one drawer. Could be used for blankets or toys.
- Build a desk organizer with working drawers – out of Lego bricks! Aidan and I had fun building this Lego desk organizer. The drawers really open and close, and we included a charging station for his iPod. The basic concept of this design is so simple, and you could make all kinds of variations to…Read More »
- I found this pretty little foaming soap dispenser on Amazon when I started making all of our hand soap! I love that it adds style, saves us money and has a little suction cup on the bottom of it! Affiliate link.