Photo via: lowes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Really detailed step-by-step tutorial to make your own industrial pipe shelving – this is an affordable and fun way to get the Joanna Gaines Fixer Upper style in your own home! | fixer upper shelves | industrial pipe shelves | DIY pipe shelving tutorial | pipe shelves | industrial farmhouse office
- How To: Make Your Own Restoration Hardware-Inspired Pipe Shelving » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- Build your own Industrial Farmhouse Dining set for only $115 in lumber with free plans and a how-to video! This entire dining area is DIY!!
- Put shelving in unused corners of the house to make the most of every last inch of space in your home. A great storage solution.:
- DIY Project Idea: How to Make a Modern Pegboard Shelving System Apartment Therapy Tutorial | Apartment Therapy
- Make your own diy bookshelf out of concrete blocks and wood. A great idea for outside storage too. HAD PLANS ON MAKING A HEADBOARD FOR MY QUEEN BED. THE SHELVES ARE NICE TO HOLD BOOKS, NICKKNACKS, LAMP ETC.. PAINT THE BOARDS AND BRICKS TO GO WITH BEDROOM THEME.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Make your own DIY rustic headboard – AndreasNotebook.com ad
- Learn how to make your own DIY Monogram Initial Sign. It is easier than you think! Follow this step-by-step tutorial with photos to make your own!
- Learn the easiest method to make your own DIY Diamond Tufted Headboard for under $50! This is by far the most detailed and easy-follow tutorial out there!
- Learn how to make your own Striped Curtains with this easy diy tutorial.
- DIY Fireplaces – How To Make Your Own Fireplace Easily