Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY body scrub- beauty- peppermint scrub- make your own body scrub- gift ideas- handmade- sugar scrub- holiday gift ideas- gifts for women- Christmas gift ideas
- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Come learn how to make a DIY picture frame any size you need WITHOUT ANY POWER TOOLS! No sawing or cutting required! Best hack ever. Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- How to soften butter quickly – this is so smart! Must try.
- Mosquito Trap: Boil 1 cup water. Stir in 1 cup sugar. Add in 2 cups cold water. Once its no more than 90degrees, add 1 tsp yeast. Make sure to tape the cut off top inside the body of the 2 liter bottle so the CO2 doesnt escape through the sides. cover in something black (mosquitos are attracted to dark things) and watch it work. Replace the solution every 2 weeks.
- Why go to Ikea when you can just make a platform bed of your own? building furniture building projects
- Make your own emergency survival kit and pack it up in a trash can! Survival Life is the best source for survival tips and off the grid living.
- How to make your own birdbath! Easy, cheap and totally customizable.
- This awesome tutorial will show you how to make your own No-Sew Copycat Moby wrap — and even how to wear it!!
- Beautify your home with this DIY Repurposed Cupboard Door Shelf, easy to follow picture tutorial so you can make your own!
- DIY Cotton Stems! Come see how easy it is to make some of your own! | Twelveonmain.com
- Learn how to make your own Striped Curtains with this easy diy tutorial.
- Cutest ever summer wreath! Sew these tiny swimsuits to make your own fun summer clothesline wreath.