Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Combining rustic wood construction with metal accents, our bed is an industrial-inspired bedroom centerpiece.
- Crystalline Chandelier- could be made from metal hangers and supplies from the dollar store 🙂
- Recycle sheet metal to make craft projects with corrugated tin.
- outdoor shower, corrugated metal – Google Search – Todays Gardens
- How about using galvanized metal for the shelves and using this on the patio?!?! ajj
- A must for home sellers. Spray paint your vents to look like new. Use Krylon metal paint to whatever color you want. Oil Rubbed Bronze was used here.
- Repair your metal lawn chairs on your own to save you money!
- Tips and Tricks for Mixing Different Metal Finishes in Your Home
- Corrugated Metal Wall in the Laundry Room | Home Tour of Lisa Souers
- Barn wood and corrugated metal book shelves barnwood furniture Facebook.com/revivalwoodworks
- interesting use of metal magazine holders
- A big metal letter, probably from an old outdoor sign, and a recycled door, make a totally cool industrial desk in this home office space. Big A! Im digging this! Glass instead of a door though! mderr