Photo via: petitemodernlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- Install Longer Panels First – When installing siding on each side of a window or door, start on the side that needs the longer panels. Longer siding panels dont stretch as readily as smaller ones, so theyre not as easy to adjust if they get out of whack. Before nailing the last couple of pieces on the small side, measure up to the top of the window to make sure both sides are at the same height.
- Peppermint Extract Rinse mint leaves with water, then squeeze leaves in your hands to bruise the leaves before placing them into a clean glass jar. (Bruising the leaves helps them release their oil when they’re placed in the vodka.) Add about two to four times as much vodka as you have mint, making sure that use enough to submerge all of your leaves.
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Over the past century, farming steadily decreased to less than 2 percent of the U.S. population. But then, from 2002 to 2007, farms actually increased 4 percent, the increase being mostly small farmers. The number of organic farms increased from 12,000 to 18,200 in that same period. Reference: Brown, Lester (2009). Plan B: 4.0 –…
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Make this Mid Century Modern Bed Inspired by one from CB2! More
- These DIY no sew throw pillows are made with a quick and easy hack: from canvas shopping bags! 3 minutes, 4 dollars or less and you have adorable pillows.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Paint Over a Stencil or Just Paint a Design Then Apply Stain for a Dramatic Effect (If you paint your own design you can add beautiful details to smaller accent areas like legs, or just apply stencils or doilies to corners for accents.)
- How to Whitewash Brick – keep this for a later reference :). Good tips about removing paint if you put too much on
- A roundup of the Top 10 pressure cooker recipes of 2014 – the most popular recipes on Pressure Cooking Today in 2014, including four of my favorite recipes of the year.