Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Prevent a cabin-style room from becoming too literal with a contemporary accent color. Here, a modern red floral pattern featured on several throw pillows and a cozy club chair balance a woven seagrass rug and crisp white siding. /
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lig
- Kitchen cabinets with universal design in mind. // Contemporary kitchen by Pacific Northwest Cabinetry
- Looking for an out-of-the-ordinary water feature? If you dont have a slope for a waterfall and a fountain wont do, consider a rain shower structure like this. This contemporary design would work well in a high-tech or zen garden.
- Wonderland Park Residence – Fiore Landscape Design . shower . wood . modern
- DIY Modern Yarn Hanging – Homey Oh My!
- Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover in One Weekend – Sparkling Footsteps
- How To Build A Corner Shelf in 7 Minutes – Video Tutorial included! Maybe for bathroom by tub?
- Between the Studs Storage – A Tutorial on building your own storage and cubbies between the studs. Adding More Storage to the Master Bathroom
- Fill your bathroom with an everlasting, fresh aroma! Simply place a few drops of essential oil onto the cardboard tube of your toilet paper roll and your bathroom will smell amazing until the roll is complete and you begin again! – I like this idea for keeping the possibly smelliest room in home smelling good.
- Bathroom Before and After – DIY Show Off ™ – DIY Decorating and Home Improvement Blog – LOVE that mirror!