Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea hack. Plain white coffee table from Ikea with stained cedar planks secured to the table top.
- DIY Faux Malachite Knobs: plain white porcelain knobs and a colored Sharpie. Just color from the middle out.Let dry over night. Bake in muffin pan for 30mins. @ 350 degrees. >>could then use as tie back for curtain
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- Master bedroom refresh country, hollywood regency makeover, white tufted headboard, glass lamp and hardware, black painted furniture, dark hardwood floors
- Hemnes cabinets from ikea w/ extra molding to look like built ins
- Ikea Hemnes TV stand and cabinets for a budget friendly entertainment unit. Could also bookshelves from the same collection
- Prevent a cabin-style room from becoming too literal with a contemporary accent color. Here, a modern red floral pattern featured on several throw pillows and a cozy club chair balance a woven seagrass rug and crisp white siding. /
- cool awesome Secure plywood strips to a plain door and paint them white to give it so… by http://www.danaz-home-decor-ideas.xyz/home-improvement/awesome-secure-plywood-strips-to-a-plain-door-and-paint-them-white-to-give-it-so/
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. Pinning this for kristan!
- Two toned cabinets. Valspar Cabinet Enamel from Lowes = Successful kitchen updating! Best cabinet paint by far!
- How to Clean Grease From Kitchen Cabinet Doors. Grease stains have a tendency to go unnoticed, allowing them to build up to seemingly impossible proportions. This grime can damage the wood of your cabinets if allowed to remain for a long period of time. However, as unpleasant as these stains may seem, they are easily remedied. Try the most gentle…
- Love this color scheme for Cammies room with white queen bed from Ikea. Definitely like the chandelier.