Photo via: modernsurvivalliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This amazing mud kitchen was lovingly hand made for my daughter by her grandpa! February 2016.
- How to mud drywall like a pro! Great tutorials with lots of pictures.
- chalkboard wall – This would work great in a kids room too and save $ on Magic Eraser purchases for Momma! Ha!
- quick and easy kid storage great idea since we will need the room in the living room for the kids stuff
- What a great idea for kids to have a visual reminder of the chores they still need to complete. Avoids the nagging. Read more at www.roomtoplay.ca
- DIY Tic Tac Toe. This would make a great gift for kids, or a travel game idea for the kiddos on a road trip.
- Forgot the sunscreen? This all-natural homemade sunburn relief cream with essential oils will help soothe your burn and speed healing. It works great for both kids and adults. Get the easy step-by-step instructions here:
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- Quick n Easy DIY wall decor or you can turn it into a notice board for your office, classroom, kitchen or even your kids room.
- proper drainage can help prevent foundation problems.. need this for the backyard!! what a mud pit!
- Dear Lillie: A Sideboard For Our Kitchen **This would be great replacement for the front hallway wall**
- Great finishing tips for diy wood counters | faux reclaimed wood kitchen counters | The Ragged Wren on Remodelaholic.com