Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- LOVE this DIY Farmhouse Console Table by Shanty2Chic! Free plans and tutorial and only costs $40 in lumber to build!
- Are your Accessories Dated? I love this blog from Maria Killam about refreshing your decorating! Im on the hunt for these glass candle lanterns. Ive ordered the dice. My grandfather made these great game boards that Ill also incorporate into our family room. Psyched.
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com!
- Ana White | Build a Hailey Planked Headboard | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- Hey everyone! It’s Holly from Love The Tompkins, back again to share my latest project with the Ella Claire readers. I hope you stick around and see what goodies I’ve been working on lately! I know I can’t be the only one out there who loves a good farm table! In my dream home I…Read More »
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- Modern meets rustic in this handmade coat rack with dark bronze hooks. Perfect for any home, apartment, or condo. Made from solid wood. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a beautiful Early American finish. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Dimensions: 34 in wide x 9.25 in tall x 4.25/6.25 in deep (shelf 3.5 in deep x 32 in long/ shelf 5.5 in deep x 32 in long) Convo with us on a particular length and/or number of coat hooks you would like for us to build for you. Keyhole hangers are installed on the back with heavy duty mounting screws and anchors included for easy installation. Recent Review: Great customer service and quick shipping considering! Very well made and sturdy, very happy with the purchase. Thanks again! & Love this, love the maker. The shipping was quick considering how beautifully handmade it is. Please keep that in mind, this is an artist who makes beautiful items specifically for you and then ships them, its not Target with 1,000 of them sitting there ready to go. This was fabulously made, and quickly shipped and we are grateful! We bought 2 and I LOVE them!! Thank you so much! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **