Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- You may remember from my 2016 goals post, that I would really like to to can and preserve more food this summer. Last year I didn’t do anything, and our pantry showed the results. Almost all of our jars were empty, and it was a hard thing to look at. This year, I made a… Read more
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- We love filling our farmhouse sink in our gray and white kitchen full of fresh flowers like these lilacs cut from our yard. We keep a cute little stool that we found at HomeGoods by the sink so our kids can help with dishes and reach things in the cabinets. Its one of my favorite little touches. We have another one that we keep upstairs in their bathroom. (sponsored pin)
- The laundry room–probably my least favorite room in the house. That is, until I found all of these cute laundry room redos. Now I’m motivated! Are you in need of some laundry room inspiration too? Check out 10 of my favorites (links below the pictures). View Along the Way Red Fly Creations Slippers by …
- 11. Change an old chair’s color by fabric spray painting. Get Tutorial here —-> apinterestaddict.com 12. Cool idea of using a spray paint on existing door knobs. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 13. Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 14. Give those glass mason jars a metallic look. […]
- Are your Accessories Dated? I love this blog from Maria Killam about refreshing your decorating! Im on the hunt for these glass candle lanterns. Ive ordered the dice. My grandfather made these great game boards that Ill also incorporate into our family room. Psyched.
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- This x sliding barn door console is one of my favorite builds so far. I don’t have plans for it but if it’s something you want to attempt, check out @knockoffwood for all kinds of step by step plans!…
- Hall Tree built for our house made from two old doors we found at an antique shop. The cutouts were from ugly vents that were in the original doors. We substituted chicken wire to hang pics on one side and chalkboard on the other door.
- Dyi shoe rack made out of pallets! Project I have been trying to finish to clean up my mud room.