Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nice idea, thanks Kim! Could do it so easily with a vintage frame (redone if need be) and any type of fabric that fits the room. Good for kitchen/home office but maybe for kids rooms too, customized to their needs and style.
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an
- The dark accent wall, fireplace and custom wood floors add warmth to this open, modern living room. Big windows flood the space with tons of natural light.
- Itching for a home update? Heres an easy one: Frost glass on windows and doors for more privacy and a decidedly luxe look. Theres more than one way to go about it, so you can choose your favorite approach.
- We recently were working on a home design, and one of the issues was that there was need for a guest room. Unfortunately, both extra rooms needed to be used as a home office. Solution, Murphy beds! For those of you in the dark about what a Murphy bed is, it’s a wall bed that folds …
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- Build a desk organizer with working drawers – out of Lego bricks! Aidan and I had fun building this Lego desk organizer. The drawers really open and close, and we included a charging station for his iPod. The basic concept of this design is so simple, and you could make all kinds of variations to…Read More »
- Learn how to build this stunning Modern Farmhouse Murphy Bed for your home! The tutorial and FREE plans are easy to follow and you wont have to give up your office or craft room to make room for guests!
- Make your own diy bookshelf out of concrete blocks and wood. A great idea for outside storage too. HAD PLANS ON MAKING A HEADBOARD FOR MY QUEEN BED. THE SHELVES ARE NICE TO HOLD BOOKS, NICKKNACKS, LAMP ETC.. PAINT THE BOARDS AND BRICKS TO GO WITH BEDROOM THEME.
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- Tips + Tricks for Decorating with Baskets: Come see this pretty family room that is livable, functional and still pretty! Lots of home decor ideas including an easy gallery wall!
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.