Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decoupage and paint…..paper stripped not dipped legs decoupage stool. Try using paper instead of paint on furniture legs. I love the look of dipped legs but I wanted a little different look. I decoupaged wrapping paper on the legs of a bar stool. I didnt completely cover the legs and varied the length of the paper coverage on the legs. All details on the blog Petticoat Junktion decoupage furniture @hobbylobby @valsparpaint
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- A couple of very country bedside tables get a chic glam hollywood makeover using glossy black paint for our master bedroom! Furniture before and afters
- Chic Ikea Hacks – These gold brackets with paired with reclaimed wood shelves make a stunning wall shelving unit
- 11. Change an old chair’s color by fabric spray painting. Get Tutorial here —-> apinterestaddict.com 12. Cool idea of using a spray paint on existing door knobs. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 13. Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 14. Give those glass mason jars a metallic look. […]
- Lego table made from pallets… Easy peasy, but where do I get the pallets? I would add a couple more pallets to make it taller – standing kids height, maybe a few stools.
- We love filling our farmhouse sink in our gray and white kitchen full of fresh flowers like these lilacs cut from our yard. We keep a cute little stool that we found at HomeGoods by the sink so our kids can help with dishes and reach things in the cabinets. Its one of my favorite little touches. We have another one that we keep upstairs in their bathroom. (sponsored pin)
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- 5 wire spool I made into a bar height patio table with 4 stools.
- Use a Magic Eraser to get rid of food and grease stains from your baking ware within seconds!
- Looking for a small and simple home decor project to help dress up your space? These ornate floor registers will add flair to any new home or update the look of your home remodel. Find a look to complete your space from Signature Hardware.
- How to Fill Nail Holes All you have to do is get a bar of white soap and scrub across the hole until it’s filled. This is a great tip for when you’re moving out of a house.