Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Faye from Farm Life Best Life turned her old barn door into a stunning, rustic shelf with Chocolate Tart, Vanilla Frosting, and Crackle Medium!!
- I love this idea and will incorporate the drawer knobs and tin box into my jewelry frames from now on.
- DIY Dining room table with 2×8 boards (4.75 each for $31.00) from Lowes This is the coolest website!!! If you love Pottery Barn but cant spend the money, this website will give you tons of inspiration.
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- Rustic American flag made out of old pallet wood
- Memorial day weekend at Grandmas House DIY, old barn watching a storm come in, blooming lilacs, farm spring photo gallery 2017
- This specific beautiful wooden sign was originally made with 100 year old Wisconsin barn wood and an old farmhouse window frame and was sold at a local vintage sweet shop. It can be replicated and customized for you! A rich walnut-stained sign makes a statement in any room!! This sign is rustic in feel but modern in style. It is a great blend of shabby and chic. We embrace the imperfections of the knotty planks….we dont turn away a knot or uneven plank. This specific framed sign is sold and…
- Are your Accessories Dated? I love this blog from Maria Killam about refreshing your decorating! Im on the hunt for these glass candle lanterns. Ive ordered the dice. My grandfather made these great game boards that Ill also incorporate into our family room. Psyched.
- Decorating A Bedroom With Burlap | Tin Can Crafts – 22 Fun Ideas That are Thrifty, Quick and Easy!
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.