Photo via: theownerbuildernetwork.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most of us have faced the dilemma of what to do about the all important TV when we are decorating our home. It’s not an easy thing to get past as a designer… some designers won’t even allow them in their design unless they are fully enclosed and hidden! We know you and your family …
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. The easiest DIY way to hang patio lights.
- DIY Simple Instructions for Making a Bed into a Bench – http://www.bigdiyideas.com/diy-simple-instructions-for-making-a-bed-into-a-bench/ 16 Easy to Follow Steps on How to Make a Bed into a Bench Here is a simple upcycling project for that old bed frame and headboard you don’t use; which you can now turn into a fabulous bench for you and your guests to use everyday. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…
- Wallpaper can be a really tough thing to remove. Here are some tips for removal. how to remove wallpaper without losing your mind at http://thehappyhousie.com wallpaper home diy
- The biggest criticism of the front loading washing machine is that it breeds mold and musty smells. Follow these 6 steps to naturally prevent mold and musty smells from ever building up at no extra cost or effort.
- Addicted 2 DIY | Build your own laundry pedestal with these easy plans! This has been the best thing ever in my house. I absolutely love how functional it is.
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- Repurpose a couple of old pallets and an old sink into a pallet drink station, perfect for summer entertaining on your patio!
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- If youve ever been stuck in an outdated house and didnt have the money to renovate, this blog is a GREAT resource to help you make the MOST of what you already have! Tons of DIY and budget decorating ideas for even the tiniest budgets! A MUST PIN!
- how to update oak or wood cabinets cathedral panels mean your kitchen is still going to look old. She recommends hardware, and has more good advice I MUST follow. D
- You may remember from my 2016 goals post, that I would really like to to can and preserve more food this summer. Last year I didn’t do anything, and our pantry showed the results. Almost all of our jars were empty, and it was a hard thing to look at. This year, I made a… Read more