Photo via: alternativeconsumer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wind Chimes – Beautiful Beaded Wind Chime – Easy, Creative and Cool Windchimes Made from Wooden Beads, Pipes, Rustic Boho and Repurposed Items, Silverware, Seashells and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-wind-chimes
- Add a touch of romance to your home with this Key to my Heart Rustic Wood Sign! Find the tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Hello everyone,Experiencing a hurricane is not the way I like to start my week! I’m not looking forward to all that rain and wind, not to mention the possibility of a power outage that could last several days!
- As summer days wind down, look forward to enjoying fall days and nights around…
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- This specific beautiful wooden sign was originally made with 100 year old Wisconsin barn wood and an old farmhouse window frame and was sold at a local vintage sweet shop. It can be replicated and customized for you! A rich walnut-stained sign makes a statement in any room!! This sign is rustic in feel but modern in style. It is a great blend of shabby and chic. We embrace the imperfections of the knotty planks….we dont turn away a knot or uneven plank. This specific framed sign is sold and…
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- This easy DIY Rustic Pumpkin Stand is perfect for the front porch, a fall mantel display or even for leaving candy out for Halloween trick-or-treating!
- Want to make your interior more beautiful and attractive? Why not try to make a mini garden by planting some indoor plants? I’m not kidding. Installing an indoor garden in your home is a great way to spruce up the look of your interior. It’s pretty easy. You just need some glassware or small pots, […]
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Decorate a small porch or balcony with a pair of chairs, a side table, and a garden seat. Thats all you need!
- Vertical garden ideas are various garden designs that incorporate modern and old fashioned indoor and outdoor set up. It is also a perfect solution for just about any garden struc