Photo via: homerestyleruk.blogspot.be
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo frames on candlesticks. Put on top of piano??
- We all have some photo that we want to keep forever. We can make a photo frame for it. It can make the photo look as important in the eyes of others as it is to us, or it could be a gift! You can find bellow how to make a simple photo frame. The materials that you need are: white cardboard / black or colored, ruler, pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and decorative colored paper and cardboard. Prepare an A4 size cardboard and choose the middle. In the first half, draw with the pencil a diamond…
- The wood used to make these frames was harvested off of an old tobacco barn on my husbands familys farm in Conway, SC.
- Reuse Old Window Frames – DIY Ideas – MB Desire. Minus the hooks and add picture
- repurposed pie tin More
- DIY display out of cake pans and candlesticks~Was thinking this would make a cute birdfeeder too!
- Grow Old With Me The Best Is Yet To Be wall decal vinyl lettering home decor. Love the combo with the wedding photo.
- Memorial day weekend at Grandmas House DIY, old barn watching a storm come in, blooming lilacs, farm spring photo gallery 2017
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Lets chat about my chair makeovers. Its not quite as much drama as some recent posts but it is something that most of us could agree on. Kinda like how we all agree Johnny Depp is a jalepano of a man…SPICY! You may remember that I have these old chairs…twenty-plus years old…they actually…
- Old door repurposed as a bench backing.. 🙂 ♥
- Old French Door Repurposed as Cool New Coat Rack diycoatrack