Photo via: awesomehomepins.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shabby chic TV stand. I think I like this dresser refurb the best! Two shelves and then one drawer. Could be used for blankets or toys.
- Nice internal windows and transom for separation of spaces. Eg. home office, tv room, etc. Can close the doors but still feels open
- Ikea Hemnes TV stand and cabinets for a budget friendly entertainment unit. Could also bookshelves from the same collection
- Can do this with big mirror, and use black or bronze and use above mantle in living room, if we decide to do mirror instead of TV
- Stunning handmade rustic farmhouse entryway table. Just the right accent piece to add to your home. The table is handmade, solid wood and treated with a lovely weathered stain. Has a protective finish to bring out the woods natural beauty. These tables can be customized with any dimensions as well as color combinations. Message me for more details. Dimensions 60 wide 30 tall 14 deep Entryway table. Farmhouse. Rustic. Buffet. Sofa table. Table. Entry way. Stained. Stain. Wood. Solid wood. TV stand. console table. farmhouse table. farmhouse entryway table.
- TV gallery wall, clean shelves, realistic bookshelf styling
- Triangle shelves by Woodengeometric on Etsy
- How to add open shelving in a kitchen for dishes.
- DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- DIY Wall Planter – as seen on HGTV’s Open Concept
- Place a rubber band around an open paint can to wipe your brush on. and keep paint off the side of the can
- How to hide cords on open desks. This is awesome! This is the one I will be doing! Get that power strip off the floor!