Photo via: pinspire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take an old bookshelf, put wainscoating on the back, and add a piece of molding…paint it the color you prefer and you have a new, updated bookshelf.
- Make your own diy bookshelf out of concrete blocks and wood. A great idea for outside storage too. HAD PLANS ON MAKING A HEADBOARD FOR MY QUEEN BED. THE SHELVES ARE NICE TO HOLD BOOKS, NICKKNACKS, LAMP ETC.. PAINT THE BOARDS AND BRICKS TO GO WITH BEDROOM THEME.
- Great colour DIY art using sea urchins or stones -Add a little colour to your decor – dj_soulcraft.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Sherwin Williams Waterscape, a beautiful teal, blue paint colour for the front door – great curb appeal by Addisons Wonderland
- Fill a microwaveable bowl with 1-2 cups of water and add a dash of vinegar (about a tablespoon or two). Put the bowl in the microwave, shut the door, and turn it on for 5 minutes. Then take a cloth and wipe down the inside of the microwave; the dirt and food will come right off! WORKS SO WELL!
- We take a look at the colour pairing of 2016; blush pink and soft grey-green! Discover the best ways to use these pastel shades in your home for a fresh and pretty look that is right up to date.
- Mosquito Trap: Boil 1 cup water. Stir in 1 cup sugar. Add in 2 cups cold water. Once its no more than 90degrees, add 1 tsp yeast. Make sure to tape the cut off top inside the body of the 2 liter bottle so the CO2 doesnt escape through the sides. cover in something black (mosquitos are attracted to dark things) and watch it work. Replace the solution every 2 weeks.
- DIY Pallet Bookshelf Im pinning this to future babies and future home… I would want to paint this though and then hang it in my babies bedroom.. Maybe I can make this for the boys!
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Simple built-ins to create a mudroom or storage anywhere from a kids room to a laundry room by adding shelves or a deeper bench for sitting. Or instead of custom, buy two thrify store bookcases and paint them, bolt them to your wall and add wainscotting between them. Then pick up a thift store bench and cut it to fit. Add the hooks and youre set. – interiors-designed.com
- Upgrade builders grade baseboards without replacing – just add a strip of molding an inch above the original baseboard an paint – genius!