Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- Halfway done with the Allure vinyl plank flooring in our hall. More DIY home projects on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Use Mod Podge to prevent paint bleeding when using vinyl stencils. Great tip!!!
- Cheap Decorating Ideas: A scrap piece of wood is transformed into a quaint menu-board with some chalkboard paint and vinyl letters. This not only looks great, but its extremely functional. With this menu board, everyone will always know whats for dinner. Menu Board Tutorial
- Most DIYers can install an entire room of laminate flooring in one day. Most laminate flooring comes in planks that simply snap together with a tongue-and-groove system. The planks can be cut with a circular saw or hand saw, too. Click through for the step-by-step!
- Wood sign: Close your eyes and make a wish | Vinyl home decor, blowing dandelion design, dandelion in the wind, dandelion seeds, shabby chic
- Soften your step while protecting your stairs from wear and tear by adding a stylish carpet stair runner. home house decor interiordesign flooring style
- kitchen with old printed linoleum floor, diy tips and tricks reader learned from their moms for mothers day
- Paint Over a Stencil or Just Paint a Design Then Apply Stain for a Dramatic Effect (If you paint your own design you can add beautiful details to smaller accent areas like legs, or just apply stencils or doilies to corners for accents.)
- Learn how to build a DIY wooden grill caddy for all of your grilling tools and seasonings with some simple know-how and a few tools. For this project, you’ll need a circular saw, brad nailer, and paint or wood stain for personalization. Click through for the steps to make your own carrier.
- This DIY hook rack is perfect for adding to your entryway, mudroom, or even laundry room! Not only does it help keep everything organized, but when finished with BEHR paint in Serene Journey, it’s stylish too.