Photo via: alovelyplacetoland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- Cute when you want to change your pillows without buying new ones for every season/event ( Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc). Just store your fabric with your holiday decorations to use year after year.
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- These DIY no sew throw pillows are made with a quick and easy hack: from canvas shopping bags! 3 minutes, 4 dollars or less and you have adorable pillows.
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- This Incredible sign says it all! These are hand painted, lightly sanded and made from new wood right here in the heartland of America, then the wording and top seal coat is applied by our expert staf
- Frame your windows! This is much cheaper to do yourself and with a little effort, the results look amazing. Full tutorial on Blesser House.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Much nicer than bowls on the floor. They are removable for washing. They fold up when not in use and can be painted to match your wall color.
- This makes so much more sense than taking up cabinet space with mugs | Men Made Home
- These shower hacks will make your life so much better! Follow these tips to easily clean your shower, store more items in your shower and learn how to better take care of your hair. These shower tips are amazing and will be life changing.
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense