Photo via: 1001pallets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have listed several challenges and savings plans on my blog but this most recent one is the best that I have seen and for the folks who want to save money for a house, this is worth a try: On this savings plan, you can save $5000.00 in a year to buy a home.…
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. This simple craft table solves your organizing problems: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bik3 Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- Transform an ugly bathroom countertop with paint! I did this to our bathroom vanity in 2011 and the finish is still as tough and durable as ever. If youd like a new look but dont have a lot of money, this is the way to go!
- Garden stepping stones are great handmade garden or backyard crafts for this coming summer. To add some stepping stones in your yard you don’t need to have a great budget. Here are our favorite DIY stepping stone projects, complete with instructions for creating your own. Some of the stepping stones can be painted, others can be decorated […]
- We all have some photo that we want to keep forever. We can make a photo frame for it. It can make the photo look as important in the eyes of others as it is to us, or it could be a gift! You can find bellow how to make a simple photo frame. The materials that you need are: white cardboard / black or colored, ruler, pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and decorative colored paper and cardboard. Prepare an A4 size cardboard and choose the middle. In the first half, draw with the pencil a diamond…
- If youve ever been stuck in an outdated house and didnt have the money to renovate, this blog is a GREAT resource to help you make the MOST of what you already have! Tons of DIY and budget decorating ideas for even the tiniest budgets! A MUST PIN!
- Introducing the gorgeous Industrial C. This is one of the most versatile laptop tables I have ever seen. From country cottage to urban chic, the stand looks beautiful and like it belongs almost anyw
- Just have a look how we have created this wooden pallet closet and copying it you can soon have it in your rooms to enjoy a well organized space. The wardrobe