Photo via: kitchenremodelingquadcities.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- Fill a microwaveable bowl with 1-2 cups of water and add a dash of vinegar (about a tablespoon or two). Put the bowl in the microwave, shut the door, and turn it on for 5 minutes. Then take a cloth and wipe down the inside of the microwave; the dirt and food will come right off! WORKS SO WELL!
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- This is the perfect way to display your kitchen utensils in a charming, fun way! These make perfect housewarming gifts, and Im happy to giftwrap as well! I can do any color jars or box, and can customize the writing as well. This piece includes the 3 wide mouth quart jars and the box. Both can be customized to your liking! All jars have a coat of polyurethane to make them waterproof. Perfectly safe for handwashing
- As the first step towards a small remodel of our kitchen, adding an over-the-range microwave has made a huge difference already in how we’re able to use our kitchen and counters. However, we had to reconfigure the cabinet above the stove to make this a reality, and of course we are sharing the steps with …
- how to destroy your fears install a pocket door, diy, doors, home improvement, how to
- Kitchen cabinets with universal design in mind. // Contemporary kitchen by Pacific Northwest Cabinetry
- Build a DIY Sliding Barn Door Console to hide your TV and add tons of storage that is perfect for any room. Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY – bookcase made from old door Heres the perfect use for the doors taking up space in my workshop!!
- Nice internal windows and transom for separation of spaces. Eg. home office, tv room, etc. Can close the doors but still feels open
- You might have all the ingredients for this easy Mexican sour cream dip recipe in your kitchen right now. This makes a perfect snack for last minute guests!