Photo via: sublime-decor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- nice 37 Insanely Cute Teen Bedroom Ideas for DIY Decor | Crafts for Teens by http://www.top-100-home-decor-pics.us/girl-room-decor/37-insanely-cute-teen-bedroom-ideas-for-diy-decor-crafts-for-teens-2/
- How cute is this DIY pom-pom tassel wall hanging?
- This bathroom flush sign would be a great addition to your home décor or even a great gift. It is approximately 13.5 X 7 (give or take 1/2 inch) and comes with a saw tooth hanger (unattached) for wall placement. Because natural wood is used, each piece is different. I dont hide any of the woods imperfections (knots, rings, etc.) as I believe this just adds character. Note: Colors may vary due to resolution/settings on your monitor, phone, or tablet. Your items will be shipped via USPS, and you will receive a tracking number once it ships. Find us on Facebook for updates on new items, sells & more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHandmadeFarmhouse/
- adjustable canopy, DIY with shower curtain rings, grommets, canvas, PVC sprinkler pipes set over stakes….Totally Awesome! Would make a great kiddie-pool/sandbox cover in the back yard!
- Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love the serene look of this foyer. Also great idea for the wreath hangar (I could see changing up the decor to hang on this curtain rod).
- Im a 50 year old lady from the United States. I have a 20 year old son, who I am raising alone. My blog has pretty things, fashion, food, , jewelry, beauty, luxury, and glamour things, plus quotes and lots of cute things. None of the photos are mine unless it states otherwise.lux·u·ri·ous adj….
- This post has so many great tips on how to hang curtains!! Definitely will have to remember this for my home!
- Crossover sheers – what a beautiful and unique way to hang curtains! Would be perfect for tall windows
- cute idea for a curtain rod – you could even hang pics, etc!
- Last year I remodeled my home office, and its been a genuine pleasure working in this pretty and personalized space. For the longest tim…
- If you want your kids to play outside more consider these backyard ideas for kids. Some are pretty simple to make yet can create a lot fun for your kids
- Fabulous Repurposed Drawer Projects • Tutorials and ideas for using old throwaway drawers for new purposes… And they are pretty, too!