Photo via: storagebeds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: 3 Great Ways to Build Your Own Murphy Bed: Wilding Wall Bed Murphy Bed Kit
- Mamas at the Hardware Store; Make a DIY PVC fort kit for your child!
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- Make your own emergency survival kit and pack it up in a trash can! Survival Life is the best source for survival tips and off the grid living.
- How to Install Pavers: Looking to give your property a durable driveway, a whimsical walkway, or a patio with pizazz? If youre reading this article, youre probably already on the right track. Concrete or brick paving stones can help any yard look its best. Theyre versatile, long-lasting, and you can customize your design to be as dramatic or as low-key as you want. Theyre even a cinch to install! Well, kind of…
- Learn how to build this stunning Modern Farmhouse Murphy Bed for your home! The tutorial and FREE plans are easy to follow and you wont have to give up your office or craft room to make room for guests!
- Closet door ideas – The aim of every home user is to conserve space and ensure that the room is well kempt and tidy. No one likes a room that has no space, especially caused by personal belongings that could take large space, thereby leaving the home user with no option than to seek for […]
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. http://www.ehow.com/how_12340780_build-murphy-bar.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. www.ehow.com/…
- Terrarium Healing Crystals Terrarium Kit by TheCrystalJypsy
- I could Get addicted to this. Step by step instruction for how to re-upholster furniture. Best tutorial I have seen yet.