Photo via: kristimurphy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picture frame cork board by Jinger White! Super easy to make. Choose any cute picture frame and cut a piece of cork board to whatever size the frame is. Put the cork board in place of the glass and youve got a super cute board to put your notes and pictures on. Great for the office!
- YES! Ive been thinking of building something like this! Dog Kennel/End Table (or Night Stand). Put a fabric tray on top… and any lamp on it would need to be especially sturdy and/or secured to the kennel.
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- Put shelf on wall on the side of bed for pictures and decor and hang spice racks for book shelfs under shelf maybe find cute canvas about reading
- Creative DIY picture frame out of am old glass door.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- Impressive Tiny House Built for Under $30K Fits Family of 3 – Tiny Living – Curbed… – a grouped images picture – Pin Them All
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Nice idea, thanks Kim! Could do it so easily with a vintage frame (redone if need be) and any type of fabric that fits the room. Good for kitchen/home office but maybe for kids rooms too, customized to their needs and style.
- Dry erase board from picture frame, cute!
- ways to use old windows – upcycled window…from Post Road Vintage – Its a window – chalkboard – picture frame shelf!