Photo via: infarrantlycreative.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Learn how to build a DIY wooden grill caddy for all of your grilling tools and seasonings with some simple know-how and a few tools. For this project, you’ll need a circular saw, brad nailer, and paint or wood stain for personalization. Click through for the steps to make your own carrier.
- How to Install a Tongue-and-Groove Plank Ceiling – DIY Network (We did this in our sunroom. But since we were covering a damaged ceiling, we skipped the furring strips step and glued the planks directly to the ceiling with a couple of finishing nails from a staple gun to hold them up until the glue dried. This really sped up the process and we knocked the whole thing out in a day. Then we primed/painted and installed trim. Its holding up well and looks great!)
- This bathroom flush sign would be a great addition to your home décor or even a great gift. It is approximately 13.5 X 7 (give or take 1/2 inch) and comes with a saw tooth hanger (unattached) for wall placement. Because natural wood is used, each piece is different. I dont hide any of the woods imperfections (knots, rings, etc.) as I believe this just adds character. Note: Colors may vary due to resolution/settings on your monitor, phone, or tablet. Your items will be shipped via USPS, and you will receive a tracking number once it ships. Find us on Facebook for updates on new items, sells & more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHandmadeFarmhouse/
- So we had to cut a very large tree down, so instead of turning it into fire wood we turned it into a patio. We love it. We used 3-4 inch slabs of western red cedar, laid on a base of rock and sand, with 1/2 inch crushed rock in between. Enjoy.
- I love this idea, these crates from the local craft store, wood glue, nails, a little burn technique and stain! I would do a whole bookcase in love with the look
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- This easy DIY Rustic Pumpkin Stand is perfect for the front porch, a fall mantel display or even for leaving candy out for Halloween trick-or-treating!
- All in one cat box or blanket chest made out of reclaimed pallet wood.
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- We all have some photo that we want to keep forever. We can make a photo frame for it. It can make the photo look as important in the eyes of others as it is to us, or it could be a gift! You can find bellow how to make a simple photo frame. The materials that you need are: white cardboard / black or colored, ruler, pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and decorative colored paper and cardboard. Prepare an A4 size cardboard and choose the middle. In the first half, draw with the pencil a diamond…