Photo via: myrepurposedlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hall Tree built for our house made from two old doors we found at an antique shop. The cutouts were from ugly vents that were in the original doors. We substituted chicken wire to hang pics on one side and chalkboard on the other door.
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- After I finished building an entertainment center for my home, I had a lot scrap wood left over. I decided to use some of the leftover wood to make a bench fo…
- sliced wood DIY coat rack.. love this cute piece.. I could see using a old cabinet door as the base of this project to further the reuse and upcyle feature.
- Its summer time, show your love of flip flops with this great welcome wreath! So bright and cheerful for a summer wreath or door hanger. Would look great on a pool deck or back porch as well! Includes some added butterflies and flowers. Measures about 18 inches across and 8 inches tall. ***All orders are made to order and may vary slightly from the picture. Contact me to start your custom order. ***Expedited orders are available for an additional charge. See listing for “Jump to the head of the line” ***Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. To find out more about me or ADCM Design please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav To find more items like this please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign?section_id=15762819&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Give your home an industrial/rustic look with this beautiful corrugated metal and wood door. Each piece of metal is unique to itself with rust
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool
- If you love pallet projects, you are at right place. You might have made some useful home projects with old wood pallets but you will still be surprised when you see these awesome creations below. In order to help you get inspired, we are always trying to make a collection filled with a lot of […]
- Upcycle an old filing cabinet. Like the idea to add wood to top of this filing…
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post