Photo via: adiamondinthestuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurposed shutters made into a book stand.
- Here are some cool and creative ways geeks have repurposed everyday things.
- Repurpose a couple of old pallets and an old sink into a pallet drink station, perfect for summer entertaining on your patio!
- Reformation Acres Essential Guide To Raw Milk: Why You Should Drink It & Over 115 Recipes for Using It
- DIY: No- Sew Pillow (10 minute project that costs less than a drink at Starbucks)
- Hydration is important. I know this. But I struggle with ways to drink more water and end up feeling terrible. These ideas might help me stay hydrated. What tips can you share for drinking more water? ad DASANIDrops
- Ikea Hemnes TV stand and cabinets for a budget friendly entertainment unit. Could also bookshelves from the same collection
- YES! Ive been thinking of building something like this! Dog Kennel/End Table (or Night Stand). Put a fabric tray on top… and any lamp on it would need to be especially sturdy and/or secured to the kennel.
- Most everyone keeps a reading lamp and alarm clock next to their bed, but not everyone wants a traditional bedside table or night stand. Here are some non-traditional bedside table alternatives.
- Homemade Christmas cards done by hand can make Christmas more traditional. While most people display their generic store-bought Christmas cards, yours will be sure to stand out. Here is a list of some creative homemade Christmas cards we’ve found.
- So simple, so sweet — this lovely Hanging Basket Stand from Shanty2Chic is a great way to display hanging baskets if you dont have the place for them.
- Upgrade an Ikea PS 2014 plant stand with wooden trays. | 33 DIYs For The Classiest Person You Know