Photo via: oflifeandlisa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are some cool and creative ways geeks have repurposed everyday things.
- Old pie pans as photo frames
- DIY Wind Chimes – Beautiful Beaded Wind Chime – Easy, Creative and Cool Windchimes Made from Wooden Beads, Pipes, Rustic Boho and Repurposed Items, Silverware, Seashells and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-wind-chimes
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.
- I love this idea and will incorporate the drawer knobs and tin box into my jewelry frames from now on.
- Decorating A Bedroom With Burlap | Tin Can Crafts – 22 Fun Ideas That are Thrifty, Quick and Easy!
- Recycle sheet metal to make craft projects with corrugated tin.
- Old barn boards w/old tin into a flag.
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Beautify your home with this DIY Repurposed Cupboard Door Shelf, easy to follow picture tutorial so you can make your own!