Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- Use all the space and maximize your small patio with these great ideas! Adding smaller patio furniture, storage benches and using bright colors for decor are just some of the ideas to make your small outdoor space useful.
- Door week wouldnt be complete if we didnt incorporate some repurposing, right?? Weve combed the blogosphere for the best ways to reuse old doors.
- Whether you want to grow a herb garden in your yard or in the house, here are some tips on HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HERB GARDEN!
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- Garden stepping stones are great handmade garden or backyard crafts for this coming summer. To add some stepping stones in your yard you don’t need to have a great budget. Here are our favorite DIY stepping stone projects, complete with instructions for creating your own. Some of the stepping stones can be painted, others can be decorated […]
- So many pallets are piled in the yard or threw away by you. Have you thought that it’s an utter waste? In fact, you can recycle them such as storage. Luckily, some creative ideas come up with by us help you to make best use out of such wasted piece of wood for storage. For […]
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- These arent just makeovers but complete DIY furniture transformations – repurposing and upcycling an old thing to give it a completely new life.
- woodworkingplans woodworking woodworkingprojects Not only is this picnic table great for outdoor eating, but it easily converts into two cute garden benches. The picnic table’s top folds down to create the back of the bench, for a relaxing seat.
- DIY Simple Instructions for Making a Bed into a Bench – http://www.bigdiyideas.com/diy-simple-instructions-for-making-a-bed-into-a-bench/ 16 Easy to Follow Steps on How to Make a Bed into a Bench Here is a simple upcycling project for that old bed frame and headboard you don’t use; which you can now turn into a fabulous bench for you and your guests to use everyday. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…